Sales & Support
Request A Quote - Email
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model:||KSD302||Reset Type:||Manual Reset|
|Rated Volts & Amps:||250V AC 16A 25A 45A||Contact Type:||Normally Closed|
|Tolerance:||+/-5 C, +/-10 C ,or Customized||Life Cycle:||10,000 Cycles|
|Application:||PCB Electric Welding||Switch Fuction:||ON-OFF|
60A Thermal Snap Switch,
45A Thermal Snap Switch,
250v thermal disk switch
KSD302 High Current Cut-off Switch 250V 25A 45A 60A, Thermal Snap Switch
|Reset Type||Auto Reset|
|Single Pole,Single Throw(SPST)|
|Body Material:||Plastic / Bakelite|
|Rated Voltage & Current||250V AC 16A 25A 45A|
Normally Closed(Open on Rise) or Normally Open(Close on Rise)
|Operating Temperature Range||
|Temperature differentials||8.5～55℃ (difference between off and on temperatures)|
|Temperature tolerance||±3.0℃, ±5.0℃, ±8.0℃, ±10.0℃|
|Life Cycle||100,000 Cycles|
1. KSD302 large current temperature protector’s Principle and structure
KSD302 series temperature controller, is to bring the double shell fully enclosed metal contact temperature type temperature relay, according to heat bilges cold shrink principle make sheet metal bending, to set off the temperature, temperature drop can be manually reset after, on electric up security role.
2. KSD302 large current thermostat’s specification
(1) Function: temperature protection and overheating protection, prevent dry heating
(2) The electrical characteristics: AC250V ~ 400 V / 15 A ~ 60 A
(3) the highest environment temperature: 180 °C
(4) working temperature range: 0 °C ~ 250 °C (optional). Temperature tolerance: ± 5
(5) Normal headscarf insulation resistance: > 100 M Ω
(6) normal contact resistance: more than 100 m Ω
(7) service life: > 50000 times
3. Application of KSD302 large current temperature protector
(1) Electric welding machine, electric
(2) Electric equipment,
(3) Electric products,
(4) Steam heater
(5) High power machinery equipment
(6) Demand Water Heaters
4. Attention of KSD302 large current thermostat
(1) By using the contact temperature type when installed, should make metal cap surface adhere is accused of mounting surface of the appliance.
(2) When installation shall not cover surface pressure deformation, lest affect performance.
(3) To prevent leakage, when using, can't let the fluid infiltration within the thermostat, lest affect electric reliability.
(4) This product for bipolar type wiring way, when using, according to mark symbol, correct connection.
The product should be a headscarf in relative humidity is less than 90%, the environment temperature below 40 ℃ ventilation, clean, dry, no corrosive gas storage in the warehouse.
1. Dimensional Outline
2. Action Temperature Table
|Standard Temperature Sheet|
|Action Temperature||Reset Temperature||Action Temperature||Reset Temperature|
|0-60℃±5℃: Reset Temperature=Action Temperature-10℃|
|60-120℃±5℃: Reset Temperature=Action Temperature-15℃|
|120-160℃±5℃: Reset Temperature=Action Temperature-20℃|
3. Other KSD301 Series
KSD302 is used for Electric welding machine,Electric equipment, Electric products, Steam heater, High power machinery equipment,Demand Water Heaters
1. Small size and expedient installation
2. High temeprature resistance
3. High reliability, Durable
4. Long life cycles
5. ROHS compliant
6. Wide application
Installation and Direction for Use:
Method of earth: By means of the metal cup of thermostat connected in the earthing metal part.
The thermostat should work in environment with humidity not higher than 90%, free of caustic, flammable gas and conducting dust.
When the thermostat is used to sense the temperature of solid items, its cover should be clung to the heating part of such items. Meanwhile, heat-conducting silicon grease, or other heat media of similar nature, should be applied to the cover’s surface.
If the thermostat is used to sense the temperature of liquids or steam, it is strongly recommended to adopt a version with stainless-steeled cup. Moreover, cautious measures should be taken to prevent liquids getting into/onto the thermostat’s insulation parts.
The top of the cup must not be pressed to sink, so as to avoid adverse effect on the thermostat’s temperature sensitivity or its other functions.
Liquids must be kept out of the thermostat’s inner part! The base must avid any force that could lead to crack; it should be kept clear and away from the pollution of electric substance to prevent insulation weakening that leads to short-circuited damages.
The terminals should be bent, or else, the reliability of electric connection will be influenced.
Thermal Disk Switch, Snap Switch Thermostat, Thermal Snap Switc
Contact Person: Ms. Amy Li